It's been a quiet couple of days here. Tim left on the youth ski trip on Thursday. No, he hasn't ever skied and plans to keep it that way. Fortunately, keeping track of the 44 teens that are with him is work enough so he didn't need an excuse. (He does have some other adult chaperones...who like to ski.) He should return sometime early Sunday morning.
Lily woke up Friday morning with a fever and a sore throat. She finally caught what everyone else in town has been trying to share. Anyway, we cancelled our plans to go to Salina and spent a quiet day at home. I am a firm believer in "laying low" when you're sick so you can actually get better...so today we've hung out here again. Lily feels a lot better but still not back to normal.
I've enjoyed the unexpected free time. I've been spring cleaning and I LOVE it! You wouldn't know to look at this place all that I've accomplished, but I do! It's in the 70's again today so all of the windows are open and cool, fresh air is blowing through. "Good Air", as my Grandma would say.
Anyway, early this morning while Gracie was making another card for Tim and Lily was sleeping I finally finished the M&M puzzle! I actually left the last piece for Lily to put in...she's so glad it's done. She discovered that she prefers scenery puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment