This morning, shortly after coming downstairs, Gracie asked for some juice which I then poured for her. A short time later, I emerged from the bathroom and walked into the dining room to find Gracie with this straw she had rigged up. I stopped, looked at her happily slurping her juice and thought, if there is a caption to put with this picture it would be "because nothing can be simple with Gracie".
It doesn't seem to matter what the situation may be...if there is an alternate way of doing something...she will think of it. And, she usually finds a way to make it work too! This creation had a bit of a flaw in that the third connection between straws had a slight leak so she had to hold her hand under the leak and then slurp that too!
What are you gonna do?
2 comments:
You just have to love that girl - very creative and so darn adorable
Sorry, gotta giggle. :)
Post a Comment