Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Season

If there was a door to my blog, I would open it to you, right now, and say, "come in, my friend...it's been a long time...but I am finally ready to share again."

Thank you for coming back and for those of you who checked in with me during my "blogging vacation". After reading through some of my posts from the past 2 years, I realized that blogging, for me, is an outlet and that I have missed it. Reading some snippets from the past has been like looking back through a scrapbook or journal and has reminded me of God's hand on my life and his faithfulness to me...during the good, the bad and the ugly. When I first began this blog, I pledged, if you will, to share those very things with you and not to paint a perfect picture of my life. Well...I confess...apparently, I would rather shut down the presses than to share the less than pretty pictures that often creep up in our lives. I realize that instead of continuing to share, I shut down. I believe it was necessary for me to do so as a way of coping but also believe that I somehow missed out. So, I'm back and I'm ready and I feel good. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I just started blogging again this week as well! It must be "back to blogging week"...who knew! Hope all is well over there.

Hugs,
Jennifer

Colleen said...

Good to see the Clevers back! I miss you guys!
xxoo
Colleen & crew