Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Thursday, July 22, 2010


Last night Lily flew to New Hampshire! (Yes...by herself...deep breaths, Jennifer!) Fortunately, she's flown a lot in her 12 years so she was certainly well trained. All went well and she arrived safely and was picked up by my parents. This is the 5th summer she has gone out to NH to spend time with them. This year we added a new twist. From the 26th through the 30th she will be going to FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) Soccer Camp. I think it will be a great experience. It seems really strange not to have her here...we've had a lot of together time lately. She'll return here on August 16th. (That's only 3 weeks from Monday...not that I'm keeping track or anything!) :)

No comments: