Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Friday, May 21, 2010

Hannah update

It's been way too long since I've updated you about Hannah. Gracie had the chance to play with her today and Hannah was actually running a lap tonight in the annual Relay for Life event here in Beloit! She had a chemo treatment yesterday and appears to be doing very well. She will continue on the treatment track for a few more weeks until she has another scan done of her lungs. The continuing prayer request is that the spots on her lungs will continue to shrink and disappear. Thank you for your continued prayers and concern!

The week ahead will bring a big change for us as we are moving on Wednesday! Yikes! Where did that come from, huh? Well, to make a long story a bit shorter...Tim lost his job at the church...we sold our house after only five weeks on the market...and Tim's Dad offered us a rental home of his just north of Tampa for as long as we need it! I plan to go into more detail as time goes by...I apologize for not sharing with you a whole lot sooner but the timing wasn't right and we have been dealing with the emotional side of all that has happened and that was enough to occupy us at the time. :) We are all doing well and are trusting God to lead us where he wants us next! We had another garage sale today and it went very well. (A lot of work, but well worth it!) I will do my best to keep up...thanks for not giving up on me!

1 comment:

keeper said...

Whoa! What is nice about a blog is that it never moves! You are still right here as always! Prayers also have that special no time or distance barrier ... Bon Voyage!

{I was loving your Kanas house!}