Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update from Lily

Hi!

I know its been a long time since I have written so right now I will update you on my summer. A couple of weeks ago I had a friend over for a sleepover. We were trying to figure out what movie to watch. On the fourth of July my dad had told me that if mom would let me, he would watch Lord Of The Rings with me. I told my friend that I thought my mom would let me watch it if she wanted to watch it. So we ended up watching part of it. It didn't scare me the first night because I had a friend in the room with me but the second night it was a little harder going to sleep. I thought the movie was pretty good, although I am trying to decide if I want to watch the second one. Anyway, I have already been to New Hampshire this year. I left Beloit the 15th of June and returned the 10th of July. My trip was complicated. Let me explain. I left the 15th and my grandparents and I drove to Illinois where my aunts, uncles, and cousins live. First we went to Bloomington where my mom's brother lives. Then we went to Kirkland to visit my mom's sister. Then we went on to New Hampshire. I stayed there for almost two weeks. It rained almost every day. The complicated part of the trip was were trying to go back to Illinois the week of the fourth to surprise my mom for her fortieth birthday. Of course she had no idea we were coming. We got there the third and surprised them when they got to Bloomington.
Our whole family was together for a little family reunion. We celebrated my mom's birthday while there and had a good time. We spent a couple of days at her sister's house then I finally got back to my own home.
I will be back with more soon!
Lily

No comments: