Things have been almost boring around here lately...in fact, the most exciting part of my day today was trying to soak up milk from the carpet in the back of the van! Somehow, sometime between putting the milk jug into the cart and taking it from the van into the house, it sprung a leak.
I'm not sure why, but even a good trip to WalMart produces a headache for me...starts in my shoulders and travels all the way up over my head and hovers in my forehead.
Anyway, I do have a book to recommend. It's called "Billy" and I can't remember the author right now. The book is upstairs and on my next trip up, I'm staying up for the night, so I will get back to you on that if you're interested. (Pathetically lazy...I know!) I gave this book to Tim for Christmas and he enjoyed it. I know this because one night while he was reading it he said, "I really like this book." (For those of you who know Tim even an eensy bit, you know this speaks volumes!) So, as soon as he was finished, I began to read it. I also enjoyed it! It is about Billy's earlier years and reveals what the beginning of his ministry was like. Don't be fooled though, it's not boring at all. I have a bit of a soft spot for Billy Graham because it was through one of his televised crusades that my Mom became a Christian when I was just a little girl. Her decision had a huge impact on my life.
It was encouraging and inspiring to read the book. It's an easy read so doesn't take long. It's worth looking into...
1 comment:
My dad got saved as a result of Billy Graham too... and I have the same emotions toward him because of it.
Post a Comment