Hi! I know...it's been seven days since I've written...:)
Maybe I'll just update you on some happenings around here...
The home improvement project is still going on...at this point, the end is NOT in sight! But, the good news is that the bedrooms are just about done and that means that after they are, Tim won't have to deal with slanted ceilings anymore!
Our weekend was busy with football games, dance class, a bridal shower and last night a bonfire with the youth group. We got together about 5 miles outside of town and enjoyed S'mores. The girls went with us and had a good time...unfortunately, we were down wind most of the time. This morning I washed all of our coats and they STILL smell like smoke! I guess I'll hang them out on the line tomorrow and let the Kansas wind have a stab at them! I must say, that it's been a LONG time since I've seen that many stars! We were so far out that if you stepped even three feet away from the fire you could hardly see your hand in front of your face. The Milky Way was directly about us and quite grand!
Gracie lost her first tooth this past week and was quite excited about that! Lily has her first orchestra concert tomorrow night. It will be the 5th-8th graders performing together. She is nervous that they won't sound good enough. I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks for checking back in with us...I've been weak in the keeping connected area. I'll try to do better this week! : )
1 comment:
Hey Jennifer,
I just had to drop in and say hi. I drop by at least once a week but don't comment, obviously. Nonetheless, I always enjoy keeping up with you all. I sure do hope you will soon be seeing an end to this house project...especially with winter here. It is so cold here today and tonight...my toes just can't warm up! Ha. Anyways, just wanted to also let you know that we will be heading to Florida this weekend to spend a couple of weeks with family. I'll be sure to say "hi" to Leesburg for you all. :)
Tell Lily I'm sure she'll do wonderful in her orchestra performance. And I know Gracie must be thrilled to have lost her first tooth! I'm still waiting for TJ to announce that he has a loose one. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Jennifer
Post a Comment