Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Visit With Lily


As many of you know I am homeschooled. I do wish sometimes I went to public school for different reasons.

Just recently someone asked me to do the Guest Book at their wedding. I said I would.

Yesterday me and Mom went to see a friend of ours that had just had her baby about five hours earlier. They did not want to find out what they had so they were surprised with a baby boy!

I now have a bunny. We got him from a friend that lives across town. They have about nine rabbits! Anyway, when we first got him we thought it was a girl. Just recently did we find out that it was a boy. When we thought it was a girl we named him Sweet Pea. Now he is named Robin, short for Robin Hood! Gracie gets mixed up though and still calls him Sweet Pea!

I have been taking care of Gracie for different reasons a lot lately and hope to take care of a baby too because I love babies!

It has been sort of an adjustment moving here. But one thing I like about it is that my friend that used to live in Florida right across the street from me moved to Arizona. I am glad she didn't stay in Florida! Also I like a lot of the laws in Kansas. The first one is that you can start driving when you're fourteen( only four more years for me) and when you live in Florida you don't get to see babies in the hospital until you're twelve or a family member. But here, if you're six you can see them. That is why I couldn't wait to see the baby yesterday! Well I better get going!

Lily


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Well, Miss Lily, what a great blog you wrote today. You write just like you speak. We do miss you and your family a lot. I hope that when we come to visit some day you can take us all around your new town and show us the sights!! Tell Miss Gracie we say hi! xxoo Ms. Colleen and the crew-