Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome!

It was just a short time ago that I began entertaining the idea of starting a blog. Last night, out of curiosity, I thought I'd check out all that is involved in starting one...and obviously it's quite simple because here I am! Therefore, I'm totally unprepared and I can't even remember any of the reasons I had for starting a blog in the first place!
I do remember this...as the title to this blog indicates...I thought this might be a fun way for some of you to stay connected with The Clevers. I plan to share about our daily adventures which on most days are quite ordinary. However, we've had some pretty great adventures since moving to Kansas...
Thanks for visiting and I hope you connect with me again soon!

No comments: