Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Good Book

Lily and I have been studying about WW2 since the beginning of January and I have a feeling this unit will take us through to the end of the school year! We are not following a specific textbook, but instead are using numerous resources and we keep finding more that are so good. I am learning so much!
A friend of mine that knows of Lily's specific interest in the Holocaust recommended a book that she came across at her local library. I requested it at ours and read it yesterday afternoon. I don't want to give anything away, but it's a quick read, touching, sad, but encouraging at the same time. It's worth reading.

The book is titled "Hana's Suitcase" by Karen LeVine.  I've added the link to Amazon on the left side bar under WW2 Unit Study. 










No comments: