Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Saturday, June 26, 2010

A few of you have asked about Charlie since reading about him. We have not seen him again, but I know we'll keep looking. I'll keep you posted...

We are presently in New Hampshire. We drove up at the beginning of the week (and can I just remind you of what a looooong drive it is from mid-Florida to New Hampshire!) We are visiting my parents although the primary reason for making the trip is for a few possible job opportunities for Tim. Not much more to report than that but I will keep you posted about that as well. :)
Yesterday was perfect beach weather and since it was the day Tim didn't have any other meetings or obligations...we took full advantage of it! I don't have the cord with me to download the pictures, but once we get back home I will. We had a great time riding the waves with the boogie board...I should rephrase that...Lily and Gracie and I had a great time in the waves...Tim stood at the water's edge and watched which he is perfectly content doing since he thinks it's crazy that people actually swim in that frigid water!!

No comments: