Wednesday mid-morning:
We returned last night from Illinois and a wonderful week spent with family! I'll be back soon to give you some details but wanted to remind you to pray for Hannah today. As I type, she is in surgery to have the tumor removed from her kidney. It was estimated to take at least 5 hours. I will be sure to give you updates as I get them. Thank you so much!
Wednesday evening update:
I talked with Tanya, Hannah's mom, earlier and the surgery went well! The tumor and Hannah's kidney were removed, as planned. Praise God! The big prayer request for the next few days is for them to be able to control her pain which will be very intense. (The incision is 20 inches long.) If all goes well between now and Sunday, Hannah will begin radiation on Monday. Thank you for your faithful prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment