We had fun last night trick or treating. Tim's Mom did a great job making Gracie a cat costume! (It all started with the famous quote, "oh, I wish I had a tail!") Lily opted not to dress up this year, but Kay made an adorable sweatshirt for the occasion. If you look closely, you may be able to see Lily's face on the sweatshirt! There are more pictures at the bottom of the page.
*Update on Tim's Mom*
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping you updated. Kay's surgery was lengthy but successful. She is now at home and has begun the recovery process. I know we, as well as Kay would appreciate your continued prayers for her during this time. We thank God for bringing her through this!
1 comment:
What a cute kitty! I was surprised that Grace wanted to dress up this year, but failed to let me know this until an hour before going to the party! So she went as Grace.
Jennifer
www.zephaniahway.blogspot.com
Post a Comment