I am sorry I have not been writing very much but now I will update you on the last few weeks!
Yesterday Mom, Gracie and myself went to Salina to look for something for me to wear for Easter. I was really hoping to find a khaki skirt, but there was no luck at any of the stores. We went to Dillards and found this brown skirt that has a couple of layers to it. I got that and a couple of other shirts at JCPenny. I am very, very picky about what I wear, so it was amazing that I actually got some things yesterday!
After that Mom asked if I thought I could wear my white high heeled shoes from last year, but I told her they were probably too small now. So, I found some cute sandals and some new walking tennies. Then we went to Kohl's. We go there every time we are there because Mom just loves that store. Anyway, I found two shirts and Mom got some rugs for the upstairs bathroom. She got a dress for Gracie too. Mom found a dress for herself to wear on Easter.
A couple of months ago I was asked to fill in for somebody who couldn't work in the nursery at church. I was thrilled! Mom asked the girl who is in charge of it if she thought I would be able to work more. The girl said that if I wanted to that she would put me on the list. This Sunday I am working in the baby room!! The week after next I will be working in there again.
Somethings I like doing when I have free time:
Playing the piano
going upstairs and listening to Adventures In Odyssey tapes (I love them!)
Coloring
going to Webkinz.com
For Easter we are going to a friend's house after church.
Happy Easter!
Lily
1 comment:
Lily, you said you wee picky about what you wear, however, the worst person I ever knew was your Dad, he would only wear things that matched exactly - it took me month to make him understand that jeans go with ANYTHING - besides, you are a girl, allowed to be picky
love you - Have a nice Easter
Post a Comment