I have finally finished one of the hardest puzzles I have ever
done. I have my Mom to thank because she helped me a lot. We finished it on Saturday, January 24. I have put a picture next to this so you can see it. After we
took that one down, Mom and I decided if we should do the one with all M and M's or
the one with all jellybeans. First we were going to do the jellybean one then decided to do the M and M one. It is 20 inches round. I will put a picture up of it when we are done.
2 comments:
Lily, puzzle or not, you have just made me very hungry for something yummy - love you
Congratulations fellow puzzle makers!!! That looks delicious! I finally completed my puzzle with some major help from Uncle Jeff on the sky portion!!! It was just all blue!!!
Keep up the great work! I would like to know when you finish the M & M puzzle if you LOVE M&M's even more or simply never want to see another one!! Love you!
Post a Comment