Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lily's Concert


Last night was Lily's orchestra concert. The 5th-8th graders performed together. They sounded great! (the best they ever had, says Lily) The strings teacher has taught here in Beloit for over 30 years and he clearly does a great job leading them. Lily goes to the school 6 times a week to practice with the other classes.
Great Job, Lily!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You look so beautiful and grown up, Lily! So glad it went so well for you. We miss you guys a lot. Give Gracie a lick from Daisy!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I wish we could have been there to hear the concert! This morning in our co-op we were blessed to hear a family of 3 (all students) play their violins. I could have listened all day to them. It was gorgeous! I can just imagine how gorgeous Lily's concert must have sounded.
Hugs,
Jennifer