Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2



Saturday, September 20, 2008

The weather has been so wonderful here this week! I am trying to take advantage of it as much as possible. The deli at our grocery store makes pretty good pizza and it's always buy one get one free, so tonight we packed a small cooler with drinks and salad, picked up some pizzas and headed to the park for a picnic and play! It was fun! The girls ALWAYS want to play tag...and sadly, I still can't catch Tim whenever I'm IT. He does this annoying zig-zag run and I can't stand it! Tell me...why do children over the age of 6 laugh when they see their moms run? Is it just me? Do any of you get laughed at? I don't think I look that bad! Our friend, Pastor Foye, would disagree! Several times he saw me playing "Duck, Duck, Goose" at church with the young kids and always had something to say about it! : ( Maybe I do run funny. Personally, I'm not sure we were created to run...wouldn't it feel better if we were supposed to be doing it? I'm not sure ...

2 comments:

keeper said...

Nooo, I don't think women should run!!! {smiles} but oh, sometimes we must!

I have been enjoying your pix of kids, home, and hubby. Great way to connect the dots from past to present =)

Happy Ani!!! a bit late I know ...

Colleen said...

Just feel lucky you don't have boys. They REALLY have something to say about their moms running. I'm with you Jen, the only time I'm running is when someone is chasing me, otherwise I go for the slow ones. I totally can see Tim do the zig-zag!! Love the photos! Can you send some of those cuc slices my way??? xxoo Colleen and crew